বিবরণ : General Manager. সংস্থা : GermanBangla Chemical. অবস্থান : Narayanganj District
Apply on Linkedin and go to our recruitment page to submit your CV. All CVS from here will be prioritized.
After Applying: Follow our Linkedin Page - we will be basing our recruits by those who follow and share.
GBC Group is looking for a General Manager to lead our day-to-days. You will be in close contact with the owners of the group and help us lead the company. The candidate we are looking for will ultimately be on the path to become an Executive Director within the company and possibly COO.
The selected candidate will be responsible for managing the overall HR related activities of the Factory effectively & efficiently.
Major Job Responsibilities of the position includes:
- Organizational Development
- Policies Development & implementation
- Manpower Planning
- Recruitment & Selection
- Automated Attendance & Leave Management
- Automated Payroll Management
- HRIS Management
- Performance Management
- Training & Development
- Job Separation Management
- Management of Disciplinary & Grievance related issues
- The candidate should have sound knowledge on Organizational Development, Policy Development, Payroll management, Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Performance Management, Training & Development, Labor Laws, Grievance Handling etc.
- Responsible to make and implement Company HR & Compliance polices as per local law and different buyers code of conducts.
- Should have sound knowledge on Labor Law, Factories Act, Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting Law and ILO convention Relevant on Textile sector in Bangladesh.
- To prepare factory for facing different audit such as BSCI, SEDEX, H & M COC Standard, social / ethical / environmental / technical / Supply Chain Security (SCS) / QMS audit.
- Responsible for entire Recruitment, Selection, Placement, Compensation/Benefits, Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct, HR Administration, Fire, Health & Safety etc.
- Handling Disciplinary & Grievance, employee relation issues as per law.
- To monitor training/awareness on regular basis.
- Prepare job description of employees.
- Communicate with BCMEA, Compliance Auditors, Fire & Civil defense Department, Labor Office, Labor Court, Police Station, Local Influences and Labor Federation etc.
- Responsible for all Human Resource & Administration related activities;
- Design HR policies, procedures & updation of Organogram of the organization
- Able to build up an HR team that can support different types of business in a diverse conglomerate;
- Able to perform a sound balance between analysis and action;
- Should have sound knowledge on labor law & various compliance related issues;
- Ensure legal compliance of policies and procedures, Termination, Dismissal Compensation, Disciplinary Action, etc.
- To coordinate the Recruitment Procedures & formalities;
- To ensure Performance Review periodically;
- Capable of thinking strategic, especially in using the HR function to help the Group to achieve its business objective;
- Understand the importance of building a strong and progressive culture to create a dynamic work environment;
- Supervision of Recruitment, Training, Promotion and other HR related works;
- To review Department wise cost effectiveness;
- Formulate employee motivation factors, counseling, grievance and labor handling, conflict management etc;
- To draw Action Plan & implement the same in line with the vision of the Company / Direction of the top Management to manage growth of the Organization;
- To perform any other task as assigned by the management from time to time.
Work at office
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
PGDHRM, Good Computer literate, MS Office, Typing skill in English and Bangla
Preferred Professional Certification: PGDHRM,MBA HRM
Skills Required: Administration, HR, Human Resources, Labor Management
At least 20 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Compliance, Labor Management, Legal, Office Management, Recruitment, Training & Development, Transport Management
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies, Textile, Tiles/Ceramic
Age 30 to 50 years
Males and Females preferred
Minimum 10 years experiences in a reputed process industry.
Should have very good command in English.
The candidate we are looking for has to be highly proactive, self-motivated and energetic.
Must have good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
Must have very good command over MS office application.
Candidates having minimum 10 years ( 2 years in similar position) of hands on experience in managing the HR related issues of export oriented tableware factory (s) or Garments or Textile Factory are only encouraged to apply.
Should have proven leadership quality & be result oriented
Should be fluent in English & Bangla correspondences both in written & oral forms and well conversant with computer applications.
Minimum 10 year(s) of experience in Human Resource with at least 05 years continuous experience in a reputed Company;
Strong track record in managing an HR Department in a competitive and high performance organization;
Have a track record of successfully positioning an HR Department to prepare for changing / challenging trends;
The incumbent should be dynamic & have good personality and integrity, possess high level of correspondence and analytical ability;
Build ownership on the Company, self driven, self motivated and will deliver the best to the Company;
Excellent interpersonal, communication and motivation skills.
Hands-on PC skill with the knowledge of commonly used Microsoft Office.
Good inter-personal & communication skills.
Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented.
Compensation & Other Benefits
Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2
Excellent working environment.
Opportunity to excellent career path.
Other admissible benefits as per company policy.