বিবরণ : HR & Admin Executive. সংস্থা : ReliSource. অবস্থান : Dhaka
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021 (Early applications will be given preference)
Job Location: Gulshan-1, Dhaka (Currently Work From Home)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for an HR & Admin Executive to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our HR and Admin department. The incumbent is expected to be dedicated, proactive and can do the assigned task with minimum supervision. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR and Admin functions.
Dynamic individuals capable of Consistently Delivering & Exceeding Expectations in the following:
- Minimum Graduation in BBA with a concentration in HRM from any reputed university.
- Candidate from CSE background is also encouraged to apply.
- Minimum two (02) – four (04) years of experience as an HR & Admin Executive in a similar role.
- Experience with Software Industry is an added advantage.
Overview of the Responsibilities:
- Participate in the Recruitment/New Hire Process.
- Process of employee’s information.
- Assist to update company policies/organizational developments.
- HR & Admin Operations.
- Participate in recruitment efforts.
- Perform audits and update current HR files and databases to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Record, maintain and monitor employee timesheets, attendance, leave, and absence on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to ensure employee punctuality and input data to the particular sheet. Prepare the required report in collaboration with the respective supervisors.
- Track and follow-ups several reviews with timelines and ensure outcomes are communicated formally.
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks.
- Track company inventory records, movements and ensure logistical support in a timely manner.
- Review/renew/amend/prepare/suggest company policies and HR documents where necessary and generate new ideas frequently to improve the HR & Admin functions.
- Reporting and following any other HR & Admin-related tasks assigned or given by supervisor/Management.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and verbally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Must possess Excellent Soft Skills, People Skills, and a can-do attitude.
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office Package and knowledge of Google sheet, Google docs, Google Forms would be a plus.
- Have the mentality to work beyond the regular office hour as and when required.
- Adherent to teamwork and always represent the team in work and achievement.
What's in it for you?
- Very Competitive Salary and Excellent Career Opportunity in a Focused & Stable organization.
- Training on new technology.
- Most importantly a friendly work environment with the opportunity to learn from a number of highly skilled mentors.
How would you apply?
If you believe you are the right candidate, then send your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected] on or before May 31, 2021. Please put the code “HREXE_15042021” in the email’s subject.
Your Cover Letter must include answers to the following questions:
- What ReliSource Does?
- How does this position align with your career path?
- And what values you can bring into the organization?
Answer to these 3 questions should not exceed a maximum of 150 words.
IMPORTANT: Emails without “HREXE_15042021” in the subject line and Resumes without cover letter & photograph will be automatically discarded.